Each transportation Session Group comes with a transportation form that campers will use to provide their transportation details. Control the settings for this form via the Session Group Transportation Form Settings and Transportation Methods.
- Transportation form active? will determine whether or not the session group's transportation form is available on the Parent Dashboard
- Part of enrollment process? will integrate the transportation form into the enrollment process if set to "Yes". If the form is not presented during enrollment, it will be available in the Forms section of the Parent Dashboard.
- Form required before enrollment? will require the family to select their transportation options during the enrollment process. If families do not complete the form during enrollment, it will be available in the Forms section of the Parent Dashboard.
- Transportation charges paid at enrollment checkout? will require any transportation-related charges to be paid at the time of enrollment. If this is set to "No", the transportation charges will be added to the family's balance and included in future invoices.
- Transportation Form Instructions
- Transportation method options allow you to make 'Parent dropoff' or 'Parent pickup' options available for the session group. 'Resident' session groups have an option for flight.
- Allow parent to select 'Bus' method without picking a bus? gives families the option of indicating they will be using bus transportation without being required to select a specific bus or bus stop.
- Parent selects one method for both directions? requires campers to have the same transportation method for arrival and departure.
- Parent selects one bus/bus stop for both directions? requires campers to have the same bus for arrival and departure.
- Show bus stop times for "Defined stops" buses on form? will show stop times on "Defined" stops
- Due date for transportation form
- Custom names for transportation methods
Note: If you'd like to preview how the Transportation Form looks to parents, log into your Parent Dashboard and access the forms (like a parent would). Or, click here to read our support article showing an example of a transportation form.