"Buses" refer to any camp-provided transportation that will transport multiple campers together in a vehicle. Buses can be added on the Transportation Dashboard. Buses will be added later to session groups to determine the specific buses available during sessions.
- Bus name
- The mode determines whether the bus will be applied to each day in which a camper is enrolled, or as a one-time arrival or departure at camp.
- Day applies an arrival and departure method for each day of the camper's sessions, which can be changed on a daily basis by an administrator
- Resident assigns one arrival or departure per stay at camp
- Bus direction
- Each bus has a route type which determines the options available for route planning.
- Defined stops allows parents to select from several pre-set pickup or dropoff locations on a single vehicle.
- Central location creates one pickup or dropoff location for a bus.
- Door-to-door allows parents to select home pickup of dropoff. The route will be determined later by the camp based on the home location of each camper.
- Arrival Time
- Original address
- Bus description
After providing the information, click Add bus.