The Credit Card Declines report generates a log of each instance when a credit card transaction was declined.
- The transactions you see on this report were declined at the date and time indicated. Since then, they may have been re-attempted and processed successfully. If so, this report will still generate the decline that originally occurred. That being said, this report does not necessarily reflect payments that still need to be collected.
- Credit card transactions are declined by your payment gateway, not by CampSite. If you don't understand the "decline reason" that was reported by your payment gateway, please contact your payment gateway directly.
First, navigate to the Financial Dashboard by clicking the Financial link in the top navigation bar.
Next, go "Payment gateway reports" and select "Credit card declines."
Filter credit card declines by:
- Section (i.e. which module the transaction falls under)
- Credit card type
- Transaction amount (leave blank to search all amounts)
- The date the decline occurred (leave blank to search all dates)
- Click Run Report to generate your results
Each instance of a credit card decline (per your report filters) will display in the results.
- Double click to print or export the report results, and view the total number of results found.
- For each transaction, view the following details:
- Section: The module that the transaction corresponds with
- Datetime: The date and time when the decline occurred
- Family / Guest: The name of the account on which the decline occurred. Click to view their profile.
- Family ID / Guest ID: The ID number for the account on which the decline occurred
- Credit card: The credit card type, last 4 digits, and card ID
- Decline reason: The reason the transaction declined, per your payment gateway
- Payment gateway ID: The transaction ID number within your payment gateway
- Amount: The transaction amount