The Family Summary report generates an overview of the total amount of charges, payments, and balances per family.
Admins may also send mass emails to all families generated onto the report results, e.g. to contact all families who still have a positive balance to pay.
First, navigate to the Financial Dashboard by clicking the Financial link in the top navigation bar.
Next, go "Camper reports" and select "Family summary."
Filter which families display in your report results.
- Filter families by the enrollment year their balance is associated with.
- Filter families by the type of balance they have currently.
- Filter families that have a balance within a specific range. Leave blank to generate families of all balance ranges.
- Filter families based on which payment schedule(s) they're on. "None" refers to families who are not on any payment schedule.
- Filter balances for a specific timeframe (based on when the family's transactions were created in CampSite). Leave blank to include all transactions that exist as of when you generate the report.
- Click Run Report to generate your results.
- Double click to print the report results
- Double click to export the report results
- Double click to send an email to all families listed in the results. You'll be redirected to CampSite's email page.
- View the total number of families found (based on your report filters)
Each row represents a different family. For each family, view:
- The family's ID number
- The family's last name. Click to access their profile.
- The name(s) of the enrolled camper(s) in the family. If blank, the family has no enrolled campers currently.
- Which sessions the enrolled campers are enrolled in. If blank, the family has no enrolled campers currently.
- The total amount of charges, payments, refunds, discounts, and credits on the family's account
- The family's current balance
- The date on which the family's last payment was made. If no payments have been made, the report will say "None"
- Which payment schedule(s) the family is on
- Click any column header to sort the results by the values in that column. Click once to sort in ascending order; click twice for descending. For example, click "Balance" once to sort families from the lowest balance to the highest balance.