The Family Summary report generates an overview of the total amount of charges, payments, and balances per family.
Admins may also send a mass email to all families generated into the results, e.g. to contact all families who still have a positive balance to pay.
First, navigate to the Financial Dashboard by clicking the Financial link in the top navigation bar.
Next, go "Camper reports" and select "Family summary."
Filter which families display in your report results.
1. Year: Filter which families appear in the results, based on enrollment year. Families who had any transactions created for the selected year will appear in the results (depending on other filters).
2. Balances: Filter which families appear in the results, based on whether they have a positive or negative/zero balance.
3. Balance range: Filter which families appear in the results, based on their overall balance amount.
4. Payment schedules: Filter which families appear in the results, based on which payment schedule(s) they're on.
5. Date range: Filter for transactions that occurred during a certain timeframe.
- If you filter by "Balance" and "Date range", the results will generate only families with that type of balance during that date range, and their transaction totals will only reflect transactions that existed during that timeframe*.
* Note that transactions that were reversed or deleted will not appear in the results - even if they were reversed/deleted outside of the filtered date range.
- Double click to print the report results
- Double click to export the report results
- Double click to send an email to all families listed in the results. You'll be redirected to CampSite's email page.
- View the total number of families found (based on your report filters)
- The family's ID number
- The family's last name. Click to access their profile.
- The name(s) of the enrolled camper(s) in the family. If blank, the family has no enrolled campers currently.
- Which sessions the enrolled campers are enrolled in. If blank, the family has no enrolled campers currently.
- The total amount of charges, payments, refunds, discounts, and credits on the family's account, plus their current total balance
- If you filtered by date range filter, these amounts will reflect transactions that existed during that timeframe.
- Transactions that were later reversed or deleted will not be included in these amounts - even if they weren't reversed during the filtered date range.
- The date on which the family's last payment was made.
- Which payment schedule(s) the family is on
- Click any column header to sort the results by the values in that column. Click once to sort in ascending order; click twice for descending. For example, click "Balance" once to sort families from the lowest balance to the highest balance.