The Deposit Report reports on all payment transactions in your CampSite database.
When using this report to reconcile with your bank statement:
- Note that this report does not include refunds like your bank statement does.
- Payments are dated according to when they were created in CampSite. Your bank statement will reflect the date the payment was processed (usually 1-2 days after the date it was created in CampSite).
First, navigate to the Financial Dashboard by clicking the Financial link in the top navigation bar.
Next, go "Reconciliation reports" and select "Deposit report."
To control which transactions populate in your report results, use the report filters.
- "Section" (i.e. the modules in your CampSite subscription)
- Enrollment years
- Payment method
- The date when the payment was created
- Leave this blank to report on all transactions from the selected enrollment year
- "Combine electronic payments + checks" refers to payments that were applied to multiple transaction categories
- If yes, these payments will display as a single transaction in the results
- If no, the results will break down these payments so they display as a separate payment for each category they were assigned to
- Choose whether to include payments that were later reversed* from the family's account
*Reversed does not mean refunded.
The report results will be broken down by total payments per payment method; total payments per transaction category; and an itemized log of each individual payment.
Totals by Method
- View each payment method and the total payments per method
- View the grand total of all payments for all methods
If needed, you can manage the payment methods for your database via Admin > Campers > Financial: Payment methods. Click here to learn more.
Totals by Transaction Category
- View each camper transaction category and the total payments per category
- View the grand total of all payments towards all camper transaction categories
- View each events transaction category and the total payments per category
- View the grand total of all payments towards all event transaction categories
If needed, you can manage the transaction categories for your database via Admin > Campers / Events > Setup Wizard > Step 3: Transaction Categories.
View a log of every payment transaction (which comprise the 'totals by method' and 'totals by category' above).
For each transaction, view the:
- ID number for the payment
- Enrollment year that payment was applied towards
- Date + time when the payment transaction was posted in CampSite
- The name of the account towards which the payment was applied. Click to view their profile.
- CampSite ID number for the account towards which the payment was applied
- Payment method
- Payment gateway ID number for the transaction (for electronic payments processed via your payment gateway),
- Transaction category(ies) towards which the payment was applied
- GL code (per the transaction category)
- Description of the payment transaction
- Payment amount
- Grand total of all payment amounts