"Printed" forms require parents/staff applicants to upload a file from their device (i.e. a PDF document or image file).
Using a printed form, you can provide a blank form to download, complete, and then upload back into the Dashboard.
Providing a blank form is optional, so you can refrain from providing a blank form to only prompt users to upload their own file to you (e.g. a copy of their tax return or driver's license; proof if income; etc.)
- Enter the name of the form.
- Select "Printed".
- Upload a blank form for the parent/staff to download.
- If you have a blank form to provide, upload it here. Parents/staff will be prompted to download the blank form and upload the completed version back you.
- If you do not have a blank form to provide, skip this step. Parents/staff can upload their own file to you.
- Note that parents/staff can only upload 1 file per form.
- Enter a due date, if applicable.
- Choose whether to make the form actively display to parents/staff (as soon as you submit this window).
- If a printed form is "download only," the parent/staff will not be prompted to upload a completed version of the form. Use this feature for "read-only" material you want them to download.
- Choose whether to allow the user to edit/re-submit the form.
- Choose whether admins who have "form submission notifications" enabled should receive email notifications regarding this particular form.
- Organize the form into a certain form category.
- Select if you'd like to restrict this form to only display to specific campers or staff.
- Configure restrictions by first creating and saving an Advanced Report with the right criteria that captures who should see the form. Then, in line 9 above, select whether or not to display this form to campers who "appear on" or "do not appear" on the report you saved. Next, select the report.
- Choose to display this Form during the enrollment/application process.
- If the form is not displayed during Enrollment, parents/staff must click the "Forms" page of the Dashboard to access the form.
- If the form is displayed during enrollment/application, choose whether or not the Form is also required during that process.
- If no, campers/staff will see the form while enrolling/applying but don't have to complete the form in order to submit the enrollment form/application.
- Create the form.