Creating a printed form allows you to present/collect physical forms (i.e. PDF or Word documents) to/from parents or staff, instead of having them complete the form digitally from within the dashboard.
To create a new printed form, select "+Add new form..." within the appropriate scope (Permanent, Yearly, Session).
- Enter the name of the form.
- Select "Printed".
- Upload a blank form for the parent/staff to download.
- If you have a blank form to provide, upload it here. Parents/staff will be prompted to download the blank form and upload the completed version back you.
- If you do not upload a file, parents/staff will only be prompted to upload a file to you (e.g. a copy of immunizations from the doctor; a scan of their insurance card; etc.)
- Note that parents/staff can only upload 1 file per form.
- Enter a due date, if applicable.
- Choose whether to make the form actively display to parents/staff (as soon as you submit this window).
- If a form is "download only," the parent/staff will only be prompted to download your file but not upload anything back to you (this is useful for read-only material/informational handouts, etc.)
- Choose whether to allow the form to be edited after submission. Making a form editable will allow the user to return to their submission and edit/re-submit.
- Choose whether admins who have "form submission notifications" enabled should receive email notifications regarding this particular form.
- Select if you'd like to restrict this form to only display to specific campers or staff.
- Configure restrictions by first creating and saving an Advanced Report with the right criteria that captures who should see the form. Then, in line 9 above, select whether or not to display this form to campers who "appear on" or "do not appear" on the report you saved. Next, select the report.
- Choose to display this Form during the enrollment/application process. If the form is not displayed during Enrollment, parents/staff must click the "Forms" page of the Dashboard to access the form. If the form is displayed during enrollment/application, you will also be able to choose whether or not the Form is required during that process.
- Click "Create form" to create the form.