Creating a printed form allows you to upload a file that can be downloaded by Parents and Staff on the Parent or Staff Dashboard, filled out and uploaded once complete.
To create a new printed form, select "+Add new form..." within the appropriate scope (Permanent, Yearly, Session).
- Enter the name of the form.
- Select "Printed".
- Upload the blank form.
- Enter a due date, if applicable.
- Choose if you would like to make the form active. You should leave the form inactive until you are done building it.
- Download only is useful for read only material, or forms that need to be filled out and uploaded.
- Choose if you would like to allow the form to be edited through the Parent or Staff Dashboard after submission. Making a form editable will allow the user to come back and make changes to it later.
- Choose if you would like the form to trigger the "form submission notification" for your administrative users opted-in to this notificaiton.
- Select if the form has any restrictions. Restrictions can be set for campers and staff appearing on, or not appearing on, a specific Advanced Report.
- Camper reports may be displayed during the Enrollment process. If displayed during enrollment, you will be able to choose to require the form during enrollment.
- Click "Create form" to save.