Select Camp Today > Communication from the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- Select the order in which you would like to print e-mails (By bunk, By division, or By alpha)
- Select the number of e-mails to be included in each print job
- Click Create batch.
The new e-mail batch will be created.
- Double-click the magnifying glass to reveal print jobs for the e-mail batch.
- Double-click to delete the e-mail batch. Deleting e-mail batches will move the e-mails back to "new". Batches may not be deleted after one or more print jobs have been printed.
The print jobs within the e-mail batch will be revealed.
Double-click the printer icon to print a batch.
- Select the font size you would like to use when printing e-mails
- Select whether or not you would like to ignore the theme choice
- Select whether or not you would like to ignore the font choice
- Click "Print e-mails"