Web forms allow Parents and Staff to enter data online through the Parent or Staff Dashboards, which is then reportable in CampSite through Advanced Reporting. You are able to customize web forms with a variety of response types:
- Header: Large, bold text that can be used to divide a form into individual sections.
- Paragraph: Text that does not have responses. Paragraphs can be used to provide instructions or information about a form.
- Small text: Short response fields, fewer than 100 characters
- Large text: Large response fields, more than 100 characters
- Dropdown list: Created in Admin > Miscellaneous > Dropdown lists
- Yes / no
To create a new web form, select "+Add new form..." within the appropriate scope (Permanent, Yearly, Session).
- Enter the name of the form
- Select "Web"
- Enter a due date, if applicable
- Choose if you would like to make the form active. You should leave the form inactive until you are done building it.
- Choose if you would like to allow the form to be edited through the Parent or Staff Dashboard after submission. Making a form editable will allow the user to come back and make changes to it later.
- Choose if you would like the form to trigger the "form submission notification" for your administrative users opted-in to this notificaiton
- Select if the form has any restrictions. Restrictions can be set for campers and staff appearing on, or not appearing on, a specific Advanced Report
- Camper reports may be displayed during the Enrollment process. If displayed during enrollment, you will be able to choose to require the form during enrollment
- Click "Create form" to save
The new form has eben added to the list of forms. Gray italics indicate that the form in inactive.
Click the form name to edit the form.
- Enter text
- Select the response type
- Choose whether or not the question is mandatory
- Click "Save changes" to save
- Double-click the red minus sign to delete a question
- Click and drag to reorder questions on the form
The preview shows the form as it will appear on the Parent Dashboard.
- Click to continue editing the form
- Click to return to camper forms