Using CampSite's Advanced Report tool, you can generate camper and family data in mass onto a single report. In addition, these reports can also be used to send a mass e-mail, generate documents/labels, post mass transactions, and more.
To create or view an advanced report, select Advanced Reports from the Campers dropdown menu on the navigation bar.
If you've already created and saved an Advanced Report, click the Saved Reports dropdown to load a specific report.
Creating a New Advanced Report
First, specify which campers you want to report on by clicking the Sessions and or Statuses links.
To report on currently enrolled Campers, click to add Sessions to the report. For each session you select, the campers currently enrolled in that session will populate in your results.
To report on currently un-enrolled Campers, click to add Statuses to the report. For each status you select, all un-enrolled campers currently assigned that status will populate in your results.
You can also manually type the name of a session or status into the corresponding text boxes on the right to add them to your report.
For example, by selecting the "Week 1" session, the Advanced Report results will list every camper that's currently enrolled in Week 1 - in this example, there are 45 campers enrolled in this session currently.
By default, report results include only camper first and last name. To add more information to your report, click +Add fields...
- Fields are organized into tabs by category. Click each tab to view which fields of information you can add.
- Check mark a field to add it as an additional column in your report.
- Once you've selected the fields you need, click the X in the upper-right corner to close the pop-up.
Additional columns will be added to the report with the new fields.
- Click and drag a field to re-arrange where the column is positioned in the report.
- Double-click the delete icon to remove a field.
- Click a column header to sort results in ascending order by the values in this column; click again to sort in descending order.
Report results can also be filtered according to each, in order to narrow down the results of your report.
In our example, we'll add a filter to narrow down our results to only include campers who are between 8 and 10 years old.
Next, we need to specify the filter criteria.
- First, select how to filter by this field. Filter criteria are dependent on how the data in that field is collected. For example, age can be filtered by "is between", "is not between", "is blank", or "is not blank". To filter a specific age range, we'll select "is between".
- Enter the criteria details. Here, we'll enter 8 to 10, and then Add Filter.
Now that our has been applied, our report results lowered from 45 to only 23 campers in the "Week 1" session that are between the ages of 8 and 10.
- Report Info can be viewed for any saved report. This allows the report owner to rename, or delete, a saved report.
- Save as allows you to create a copy of an existing saved report.
- The report owner can set the Permissions on a saved report to determine which CampSite users can view the report.
- Any user with permission to view a saved report may Subscribe to it. Subscribing to a report will send the user daily, weekly, or monthly updates by e-mail with the current report results.
- Advanced Report Management allows admins to manage report permissions in mass; manage report categories; and delete reports.
- Refresh allows you to refresh the results without resetting the whole page.
- Print the report results.
- Send a mass e-mail to all of the individuals in the results.
- Send a mass text message to all of the report results.
- Export the report results as a spreadsheet.
- Share this report with other CampSite admins.
- Generate documents for all the individuals in your results.
- Generate labels for all the individuals in your results.
- Post the same note for each of the campers in your results.
- View all campers on the Family Map.
- Download the profile photos of each of your report results.
- Edit the data on file in the fields you've added to the report.
- Post a mass transaction for all campers or families on the report.
- Identify which Camper forms the individuals in your results have not yet submitted.
- Generate an account statement for each of the families in the results.