The Credit Cards tab provides the saved credit cards associated with the family's account, as well as the ability to add/edit/delete credit cards.
- Add a new credit card to the family's profile.
- Double click to view when the card was added, how it was added, how many times it's been declined, and make notes about the card.
- Double click to edit the billing address or expiration date for the card.
- View the card's primary status. Primary cards will be debited if the family is set up for auto pay on a payment schedule. Double click to make the card primary (a green checkmark reflects primary status).
- Delete a credit card from the family profile. Note that families cannot delete credit cards from the Parent Dashboard; they must request an admin user to do so on their behalf.