- Current year and status
- Enrolled Sessions, Division and Bunk assignment
- Quick notes (Camper)
- Camper Profile Action menu
- Camper Profile Tabs
Unenrolling a camper
- These are the enrollment options that the family selected when first enrolling. These options are what is reflected in the initial contract.
- Sessions the camper is currently enrolled in that are not associated with one of their enrollment requests. These are session that were added under "Manage sessions".
- Family financial plans can be removed, but be aware of removing one campers plan if another in the same family is attached to that plan. Also the User can add a cancellation fee.
If the camper is to be removed from all sessions then the option to decrease "Years at camp" by a year is defaulted to yes and the option to reverse all of the campers charges is presented to the User. (Any other reversals for partially removed sessions will need to be taken care of from the Family Profile>Financial tab)