Record "quick" notes about a family via the yellow Quick Notes section of the family profile.
- Quick Notes are for admins and cannot be accessed by the family.
- Quick Notes are saved permanently (year after year), unless an admin edits or deletes them.
To add or edit Quick Notes, double click the yellow sticky note and the text area will become editable.
- Add/edit the content of the Quick Notes as needed.
- Click Ok to save your changes.
The family's information is stored in different tabs. To learn more about each tab, please refer to the support article for the relevant profile tab by clicking here.
Resetting a Parent's Password
Admin users can manually reset a parent's password via the Action Menu.
- Note that parents can also reset their password themselves by navigating to the login page for your camp's Parent Dashboard, clicking "What's my password?", and entering the email address associated with their account.
There are two options for resetting a parent's password:
Set a new password
Choose this option to set the parent's password for them initially. They can then reset their password as soon as they log into the dashboard.
Enter a password (or, double click the wand icon to autogenerate a password), select which parents to set it for, and submit. Provide the parent with their new password and your Parent Dashboard link for logging in. For security purposes, we don't recommend putting the password into an email.