- Campers associated with the Family Profile
- Gender indicator (blue=male, pink=female, gray=no gender indicated)
- Quick notes (Family)
- Family Profile Action menu
- Family Profile Tabs
The Action menu controls the majority of functionality for the profile page.
- Send an e-mail to the family.
- Send a text message if the parent is opted in. (please see text messaging documentation)
- Generate documents that have been already been created in Admin>Families>Documents.
- Generate labels for individual families. (label styles are created in Admin>Families>Labels)
- Generate a lead card which can then be printed with all of the family's information on it.
- Reset the parent's loggin password.
- Send a text message to a parent with their attendance PIN. (or reset it for them)
- Add a camper to the family.
- Open up a google map to see the location of the family's home.
- Merge families together (used primarily for duplicate families or campers)(Please see "How to Merge" below).
- Delete the family entirely.
Choose the destination Family Id where you want to the family merged into
- Locate the Family Id in the URL.
- Set a destination Family Id. (or pick the same Family Id to merge two campers within one family)
- Continue to the next step.
Before you continue make sure the source family and the destination family are correct. Families can be merged easily, however un-merging has to be done from the support side.
- Select where you want the camper(s) to go. (either merge into another campers profile or just under the destination family's profile)
- Make sure you check the box and have read and understand the merge process.
- Click to complete the merge.