Camper Setup Wizard
Enrollment options are created by bundling camp sessions with a tuition plan, deposit, and enrollment extras, into a single option for parents to select on your enrollment form.
For each enrollment option, you also have the ability to:
- Ask specific questions for each enrollment option
- Restrict enrollment into that particular option by gender, grade, age, or an advanced report
- Apply a passcode
- Tag enrollment options so that parents can filter the options they see on your form
- Associate a payment schedule group, allowing parents to select any payment schedule within that group
- View a pipeline overview of all the requests that exist for that particular option
Note that parents can select as many enrollment options as they want when filling out the enrollment form.
Enrollment options can be managed in Admin > Camper > Setup wizard > Step 9: Enrollment Options.
Adding a New Enrollment Option
There are 2 steps to creating a new enrollment option. First, click the +Add enrollment option... link.
- Enter the name of the new enrollment option
- Enter a description
- Choose whether or not the enrollment option should actively display on the enrollment form ("no" = the option is not actively displaying, so parents cannot select it).
- Click Add enrollment option.
Enrollment Option Tabs
Each enrollment option must contain at least 1 bundle. Bundles allow you to associate sessions with a certain tuition plan, deposit, and enrollment extras. Each enrollment option may have one or more bundles for parents to choose from, but parents can only choose 1 bundle per enrollment option.
To create a bundle, select +Add bundle...
- Enter the name for the new bundle
- Set the number of sessions the parent must select if they choose this bundle
- Select the tuition plan for the bundle
- Select the session choices.
Parents will select the number of sessions you specify in step 2, out of the list of sessions you select here in step 4. If you enter the same number of sessions in step 2 as you select in step 4, parents will not be presented a choice; choosing this bundle will automatically select all of the sessions you've check marked here.
- Select whether or not to make the bundle active (visible) on the enrollment form
- Select enrollment extras to offer to parents who select this bundle
- Click Add bundle
Next, CampSite will ask whether or not you wish to set a deposit for this bundle. If you answer yes, enter the following information to set up the deposit:
- Which transaction category the deposit should fall under
- Whether to charge the deposit as a flat amount or as a percentage
- The numerical amount for the deposit
- If you select percentage as the deposit type, choose whether to take that percentage from the full amount (tuition plan + enrollment extras) or just the tuition plan
The new bundle is now added. For each existing bundle, you can:
- Click and drag the 'rearrange' icon the order of your bundles
- Double-click to update the name of the bundle, tuition plan, or change the active status for this bundle
- Click to view the sessions associated with this bundle. Sessions cannot be changed after the bundle has been selected by someone on your enrollment form.
- Click to change the deposit amount
- Click to manage enrollment extras. Add more extras, or edit existing extras to specify whether they're mandatory, active, or available for purchase after enrollment (double click "yes" or "no" for each setting).
- Double-click to delete a bundle. Bundles cannot be deleted after they have been selected on a camper's enrollment form - instead, they can be made inactive by double clicking the pencil icon.
Enrollment Option Questions
Enrollment option questions allow you to customize the questions a parent must answer based on the enrollment option they select for their camper.
Any questions you add here will only be asked of parents who select this particular enrollment option.
- Select whether or not parents may change their responses to these questions after submitting the enrollment form.
- To add a new question, click +Add question...
- Type your question
- Select the question type to determine how parents will respond. For more information on question types, click here.
- Select whether or not the question is mandatory
- Select whether or not the question is active
- Click Add question
The new question will be added.
- Click and drag to reorder questions
- Double-click the question to edit it
- Click the current response type to change it
- Double-click to change whether or not a question is mandatory
- Double-click to change whether or not a question is active
- Double-click to delete a question. Questions may not be deleted once they have been answered on an enrollment form.
Setting restrictions allow you to limit enrollment options to only display on the enrollment form for campers matching specific criteria. Enrollment options can be set based on age or grade, as well as gender. Also, you can further restrict an option to only show to campers who appear or do not appear on a particular saved report you've created.
- Select the "Gender" checkbox to set a gender restriction.
- If you've selected to set a restriction by gender, select which gender to allow to enroll into this option
- Select the "Grade" checkbox to set a restriction by grade or age. Then, choose either "grade" or "age"
- If you've selected to set a restriction by grade or age, select the grade or ange range to allow to enroll into this option
- Select the "Report" checkbox to set a restriction based on a saved advanced report
- Select "appears on report" or "does not appear on report", and then select one of your saved Advanced Reports. This will then restrict this option to only display to the campers who are appearing or not appearing on that report.
- Click Save changes
Enrollment options with a passcode can only be accessed if parents enter the passcode into the passcode box on the enrollment form.
- Select one of the passcodes you've created on Step 8
- Click Add passcode
Click on "Enrollment option tags" to access the Enrollment Option Tags page.
Tags are organized into different tag categories. Keep in mind that parents will see the tag category name on your enrollment form.
To create a new tag category:
- Click on "Add new tag category...".
- Give a name to the category.
- Click "Add tag category".
To create tags within that category:
- Double click on the three dots to expand the tag category.
- Click "Add new tag..."
- Name the tag.
- Add tag.
To tag an enrollment option, return to Step 9: Enrollment options, expand that particular option, and:
- Select the Tags tab
- Checkmark the tags that apply
- Save changes
When parents select this tag on your enrollment form, only the enrollment options tagged with that particular tag will display.
Payment Schedule Groups
This tab only appears if payment schedules are first created in Step 4: Payment schedules.
Select one of the Payment schedule groups that you created in Step 4 to be associated with this particular enrollment option. Once a payment schedule group is designated here, at the checkout page, parents who select this enrollment option will be asked to select one of the payment schedules you've created within this payment schedule group (if they don't opt to pay in full at the time of enrollment).
The pipeline overview tab displays a high-level look at the number of new, approved, waitlisted, rejected, and incomplete requests you have for this particular enrollment option.
- See a visual of all your requests, broken down by the request status. Hover over a portion of the chart to see what percentage you have of those requests
- See a count of how many new, approved, waitlisted, rejected, and incomplete requests you have.
Click the count for a particular status to view a list of campers who have a request with that status.
Archive Enrollment Options
To disable parents from enrolling for a particular enrollment option, archive that option to remove it from your enrollment form.
Administrators can still view archived enrollment options on the admin side of CampSite; they can also manually enroll campers into archived enrollment options as well.
Unarchive Enrollment Options
To allow parents to register for an archived enrollment option, unarchive the option to return it to your enrollment form.
First, access all your archived enrollment options by clicking the "Show archived enrollment options" at the bottom of the list of all of your active enrollment options.
Next, double click to expand the option you wish to unarchive.
Finally, click to "unarchive enrollment option" and the option will become active on your enrollment form again.