The Camper Past Due report generates families who have past due amounts on generated invoices for their payment schedule(s).
A payment schedule invoice is considered "past-due" after the invoice has been generated and does not get paid in full by the invoice due date.
- Balances that are not associated with a payment schedule, or unpaid invoices where the due date has not yet passed, are not considered past-due and therefore will not be generated by this report.
- Click here to learn how to generate invoices in mass, or click here to learn how to invoice one family at at time.
From the Camper Past Due report results, admins may also resend past-due invoices (in mass), and/or download a copy of all past-due invoices.
First, navigate to the Financial Dashboard by clicking the Financial link in the top navigation bar.
Next, go "Camper reports" and select "Camper Accrual Summary (by Accrual Period)."
Filter which families are generated into your results, based on camper sessions, specific payment schedules, and the amount they have past-due.
- Select an enrollment year
- Filter families based on which session(s) their camper is attending
- Filter families by payment schedule
- Filter families by the amount of their past-due invoice(s). Leave blank to search all amounts
- Click Run Report to generate your results
Each family identified by your report filters will display as a separate row in your results.
- Double click to print the report results
- Double click to export results as a spreadsheet
- Double click to resend the past-due invoices to all families in your results
- Double click to download a PDF copy of all past-due invoices in the results
- Click to include/exclude a family when emailing or generating all invoices
- View the family ID number.
- View the family name. Click to access their profile page
- View the payment schedule that the invoice belongs to
- View the family's current payment schedule balance
- View the family's past due balance for several 30-day increments. For example, the results indicate that the Paulson's have a single past-due invoice that's 91+ days past due.
- View when all past-due invoices were due and the amount due
- View the grand total of all invoices that are past-due for the family
- View the family's overall balance for the entire year
- View the grand total of all past-due invoice amounts, for all families
- View the grand total of all family balances for the year
Send another copy of their unpaid invoices to the families in your results list.
- Double click to draft/send your email
- Deselect any families you do not wish to email
- See which invoices will be resent to the family
After double clicking the email icon, you'll be asked to specify the recipients and email content.
Note that CampSite will automatically attach a PDF copy of the relevant invoice(s) to each family's email.
- Select which parents to email the invoices to
- Customize the subject line of the email
- Customize the body of the email message
- Customize the footer that displays at the bottom of the invoice PDF
- Click to send the email
View the sent email on the family's profile. To view a copy of the invoice that they received, click the subject line to open the email contents, and then click the attachment link.