The Check Deposits report generates check payments that have been recorded in CampSite.
From this page, admin users can also mark checks as deposited and create/print deposit slips.
First, navigate to the Financial Dashboard by clicking the Financial link in the top navigation bar.
Next, go "Reconciliation reports" and select "Check deposits."
Check payments that have not yet been marked as deposited will display at the top of the page.
For each check, view which event (module) the check falls under; the transaction ID for the payment transaction; when the check payment was created in CampSite; which account the payment was applied towards; the check number; and the amount.
To create a new check deposit of the checks that have been deposited into the bank:
- Checkmark the checks that have been deposited
- Click Create new check deposit.
The new check deposit will be logged, and the selected checks will be removed from the "Undeposited Checks" section.
For each check deposit:
- Double click to export the check deposit information as a spreadsheet
- Double click to print the check deposit information
- Double click to delete the check deposit. All checks within that deposit will return to the "Undeposited Checks" section of this page, allowing you to create a new deposit with them.