After your data has been imported into CampSite, you will need to inform parents of their login details for the Parent Dashboard in order to allow them to manage all of their information online.
Resetting Parent Dashboard Passwords
To do a mass reset of Parent Dashboard passwords, select Advanced Reports from the Campers dropdown menu on the navigation bar.
- Click on "Sessions" and select with sessions to include. If you only wish to reset the password for parents of campers with specific enrollment statuses, choose the appropriate session. If you wish to select campers who are not enrolled then click on "Status" and select the appropriate status.
- You can narrow down the list of campers further by applying a filter.
- Once your report includes the correct campers, double-click the E-mail icon above the table.
- Create an e-mail message using the WYSIWYG tool.
- Below the WYSIWYG, select "+Reset Parent Dashboard passwords..."
- Select which parents you would like to reset Parent Dashboard passwords for. Parents will receive two emails: One with the message you created in the WYSIWYG and one with login information for the Parent Dashboard.
- Click "Send e-mail" to send the message you created with the WYSIWYG and the new password for the Parent Dashboard