Health History Form Part 3 contains information pertaining to a Camper or Staff Member's medications and Forbidden Over-the-Counter medications.
- Enter the name of the medication
- Enter the dosage
- Enter the reason for talking
- Enter how the medication is given
- Select the date during camp that the medication must start being taken
- Select the date during camp that the medication must stop being taken
- Enter any notes about the medication
- Select the delivered schedule
- Double click to remove a medication
- Click "+Add another medication..." To add information about an additional medication
Forbidden Over-the-counter Medications
Select any over-the-counter medication that the Camper or Staff member is forbidden from taking.