Creating Staff Forms
- Add new Permanent, Yearly, or Session based forms. Be sure to click on the individual forms in order to add questions to them. (please see next section for a more involved explaination of form creation)
- The User has the ability to edit, view the existing form, print or upload.
- The User may also, create new form categories and assign existing or new forms to them. Please see Camper forms for further explanation on how to create and manage forms.
- Move or copy a form within the selected category and move it to a new categorical destination (i.e.permanent, yearly, session).
- Delete forms if they have no submition linked with them.
Step by step form creation
- Give the form a name.
- Select from 'Web' or 'Printed'. 'Web' is a form that you create in CampSite where as 'Printed' is one that you can upload. 'Printed' can be set to 'Download only' if you so choose.
- Set a 'Due date' or leave blank.
- Mark whether a form is 'Active' or not.
- Mark whether a form is 'Editable' or not.
- Mark whether or not a User, who has opted in to receive notifications, should receive a notification when a form is submitted.
- Assign a category (if you have created categories under "Manage form categories").
- Set restriction by reports set up in "Advanced reports". (i.e. select "Appears on Report". Then select a saved report. i.e. "All hired for 2016")
- The User has the option to have important forms show on the staff application. The User will also have the option to make the form mandatory. Meaning the potential staff member will have to fill out the form before submitting the application. (Currently presenting forms on the Staff application is limited to 'Permanent forms' and 'Yearly Forms'.
Staff forms from the staff profile
Staff forms appear within the Forms tab and are organized into Permanent, Yearly and Session.
You can use the Forms tab to track the submission status of Forms.
*It should be noted that if your camp is in the middle of rolling over to the next enrollment year. Meaning you have completed Step 1 of the enrollment Wizard but not Step 2. Then only forms for the current year will display on the Staff Dashboard. Once Step 2 of the enrollment Wizard is completed then forms for the next year will display.