The Spending Money Transaction log allows you to report on all Spending Money deposit/withdrawal transactions within your database.
To access the Spending Money Transaction Log, click the appropriate link on the Spending Money Dashboard.
Transaction Log Filters
- Filter which year's transactions you wish to generate.
- Filter the transaction types you wish to generate.
- Filter transactions based on the transaction category they've been assigned to.
- Filter transactions based on their description. Enter text into the text box and only transactions with a description containing this text will generate in the report results.
- Filter transactions that were created during a certain date range.
- Click "Run report" to generate your results.
For every transaction generated onto the report, view the transaction ID, the date + time the transaction was created, the camper first + last name, and the transaction details (type, category, description, and amount).
- Double click to print the report.
- Double click to export the report as a CSV file.
- View the grand total of all transactions.
- The report results will display a maximum of 50 transactions on one page. If your report contains more than 50 transactions, click the arrow keys to navigate to different pages.