The forbidden OTCs tab contains all Over-theCounter (OTC) medication that a Camper or Staff members may not take. Forbidden OTCs can be marked as critical by your health center staff double-clicking the flag icon so it turns red.
- To mark a forbidden OTC as critical, double click the flag icon until it turns red.
- Name of forbidden OTC
- Double-click to remove a forbidden OTC
- Select whether or not the forbidden OTC is critical
- Select the forbidden OTC from the dropdown list
- Enter any applicable notes
- Click "Submit"