Enrollment discounts are discounts that can be applied to a child's enrollment, either automatically by setting criteria or manually by an administrative user.
Enrollment discounts can be a fixed dollar amount or a percentage of the camper's enrollment.
Enrollment discounts can be accessed through Admin > Camper > Setup wizard > Step 7: Enrollment discounts.
- Enter the name for the new enrollment discount
- Select the mode, either manual or automatic (view next section for automatic criteria)
- Select the limit, either none, once per family or once per camper
- Select a transaction category
- Enter a transaction description
- Select a type, either by amount or percentage
- Enter the amount
- Select which accrual session you would like
- Click Add discount
- Select criteria type from dropdown list
- Select one or more enrollment option values from dropdown for discount criteria