CampSite’s public-facing pages are skinned to match your camp’s website in order to provide a consistent experience for your customers.
If your camp would like to design the skin, please follow these guidelines:
- CampSite’s public-facing pages use a simple, centered wrapper that contains all of the elements a user will interact with.
- A typical skin consists of a background image or color, a wrapper background image or color, and a header graphic.
- The width of the header graphic should be a minimum of 1000 pixels (1000 pixels is the recommended width).
- There is no restriction on the height of the header graphic, but we recommend 150 pixels.
- If you have a completed mockup of the skin as a Photoshop file, you may send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each element of the skin should be its own layer.
Users may customize public-facing pages manually from the 'DB Management' page of their database Admin settings. Note: users must have "Admin" permission for "DB Management" in order to access the Responsive Theme settings for their database.
For more information on how to customize public-facing pages manually, please read our Responsive Theme article.