CampSite’s public-facing pages are skinned to match your camp’s website to provide a consistent experience for your customers.
If your camp would like to design the skin, please follow these guidelines:
- CampSite’s public-facing pages use a simple, centered wrapper that contains all of the elements a user will interact with.
- A typical skin consists of a background image / color, wrapper background image / color, and header graphic.
- The width of the header graphic can be between 900 and 1000 pixels (900 pixels is the recommended width).
- There is no restriction on the height of the header graphic, but we recommend 150 pixels.
- Send a completed mockup of the skin as a Photoshop file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each element of the skin should be its own layer.
CampSite Responsive Design
With the introduction of CampSite's Responsive Parent Dashboard comes the implementation of skinning the Parent Dashboard. The legacy version was done behind the scenes by CampSite employees, but with the responsive design the User now has the ability to update the background, header and email template themselves.
- Set the color scheme of the front facing Parent Dashboard pages.
- Set the background image to a solid color or select an image to load as the background. Please note the accepted file types and minimum dimensions.
- Set the opacity of the image by sliding the percentage bar left or right.
- Upload an image to use as your header. Please note the accepted file types and minimum dimensions.
- Upload an image to use as your mobile header. Please note the accepted file types and minimum dimensions.
- Do not forget to save the changes.