CampSite’s public-facing pages are skinned to match your camp’s website in order to provide a consistent experience for your customers.
If your camp would like to design the skin, please follow these guidelines:
- CampSite’s public-facing pages use a simple, centered wrapper that contains all of the elements a user will interact with.
- A typical skin consists of a background image or color, a wrapper, and a header graphic.
- The background image should be a minimum of 1920px wide by 1080px high.
- The header graphic needs to be created at 2 sizes (one for a mobile device and one for a non-mobile device).
- The non-mobile device version should be a minimum of 1000 pixels wide (though exactly 1000 pixels is recommended). There is no restriction on the height, but we recommend 200 pixels.
- The mobile device version should be 300 pixels wide, by 113px high.
- If you have a completed mockup of the skin as a Photoshop file, you may send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each element of the skin should be its own layer.
Users may customize public-facing pages manually from the 'DB Management' page of their database Admin settings. Note: users must have "Admin" permission for "DB Management" in order to access the Responsive Theme settings for their database.
For more information on how to customize public-facing pages manually, please read our Responsive Theme article.