CampSite’s public-facing pages are skinned to match your camp’s website to provide a consistent experience for your customers.
If your camp would like to design the skin, please follow these guidelines:
- CampSite’s public-facing pages use a simple, centered wrapper that contains all of the elements a user will interact with.
- A typical skin consists of a background image or color, a wrapper background image or color, and a header graphic.
- The width of the header graphic should be a minimum of 1000 pixels (1000 pixels is the recommended width).
- There is no restriction on the height of the header graphic, but we recommend 150 pixels.
- If you have a completed mockup of the skin as a Photoshop file, you may send it to email@example.com. Each element of the skin should be its own layer.
CampSite Responsive Design
Users may also manage the design of the CampSite parent dashboard from the 'DB Management' page of their database Admin settings.
- Set the color scheme of the front facing Parent Dashboard pages.
- Set the background image to a solid color or select an image to load as the background. Please note the accepted file types and minimum dimensions.
- Set the opacity of the image by sliding the percentage bar left or right.
- Upload an image to use as your header. Please note the accepted file types and minimum dimensions.
- Upload an image to use as your mobile header. Please note the accepted file types and minimum dimensions.
- Save changes.