CampSite’s public-facing pages are skinned to match your camp’s website to provide a consistent experience for your customers.
If your camp would like to design the skin, please follow these guidelines:
- CampSite’s public-facing pages use a simple, centered wrapper that contains all of the elements a user will interact with.
- A typical skin consists of a background image / color, wrapper background image / color, and header graphic.
- The width of the header graphic can be between 900 and 1000 pixels (900 pixels is the recommended width).
- There is no restriction on the height of the header graphic, but we recommend 150 pixels.
- Send a completed mockup of the skin as a Photoshop file to email@example.com. Each element of the skin should be its own layer.