Payment Schedules refer to the date(s) on which you'll invoice families for a portion of their remaining balance. Each Payment Schedule must have at least one invoice date.
- Enter the name of the new payment schedule
- Enter the first payment date
- Click + Add another payment date to add additional payment dates. Continue adding payment dates until you've entered all dates on this payment schedule.
- Click Submit
The new payment schedule will be added.
- Double-click to edit the name of the payment schedule
- Double-click to show or hide the payment schedule on the enrollment form
- Double-click to change Auto-pay settings
- Double-click the red minus sign to remove a payment schedule. A payment schedule may not be deleted after it has been selected by a family.