After your data has been imported into CampSite, you will need to inform parents of their login details for the Parent Dashboard in order to allow them to manage all of their information online.
Resetting Parent Dashboard Passwords
To do a mass reset of Parent Dashboard passwords, select Advanced reports: Campers from the Camper dropdown menu on the navigation bar.
- By default, all enrolled campers will be included. If you only wish to reset the password for parents of campers with specific enrollment statuses, choose the appropriate check-boxes
- You can narrow down the list of campers furhter by applying a filter
- Once your report includes the correct campers, click the envelope icon above the table
The WYSIWYG tool to send an e-mail to the campers will open. Select "e-mail the families instead".
- Create an e-mail message using the WYSIWYG tool.
- Below the WYSIWYG, select "+Reset Parent Dashboard passwords..."
- Select which parents you would like to reset Parent Dashboard passwords for. Parents will receive two emails: One with the message you created in the WYSIWYG and one with login information for the Parent Dashboard.
- Click "Send e-mail" to send the message you created with the WYSIWYG and the new password for the Parent Dashboard