Tours can be scheduled for a family by clicking on the tour time slot, or through the Family Profile.
To book a tour through the Family Profile page, click the Home visit & Tour tab.
Click "+Schedule tour..."
The tour calendar will open to the current day.
- Select the date you wish to book the tour for. The color of the date on the calendar indicates tour slot availability: green days have tour slots available, red days have all tour slots booked and gray days do not have tour slots set up.
- If you opened the tour calendar from the Family Profile page, a green box will indicate the family you are booking the tour for.
Click the time you wish to book the tour for.
A pop-up window will open for you to enter information about the tour.
- The Family name will appear automatically if you opened the tour calendar through the Family Profile page. Note: Double-click the red "X" if you would like to schedule the tour for a different family. If you are booking directly through the tour calendar, enter the name of the family you are booking the tour for.
- Select the Number of people coming on the tour
- Enter the name of the Tour guide
- Add any Notes you would like to make for the tour. Notes will also appear on the Family's lead card
- Click "Submit" to schedule the tour
The tour is now scheduled. The number of people, tour guide, or notes can be edited by double-clicking within the appropriate column. Double-click the red minus sign next to the family name to unschedule the tour.
Printing tour schedules and lead cards
- Click the printer icon to print a list of the day's tours
- Click the lead card icon to print lead cards for the day's tours