The General donations report pertains to the Donations + Extended Payments module.
Use the General donations report to generate an itemized log of the general donation payments made by donors. Filter payments by the payment method, status (paid or refunded) and the payment date.
First, navigate to the Financial Dashboard by clicking the Financial link in the top navigation bar.
Next, go "Donations and Extended Payments reports" and select "General donations report."
To control which donation payments populate in your report results, use the report filters.
Filter donation payments by:
- Enrollment year
- Payment method
- Payment status
- i.e. whether the extended payment is currently paid; unpaid; or was paid and then refunded
- The date the donation was made
View an itemized list of general donation payments that match your report filters.
- Donations are listed in chronological order, with the newest request at the top.
- Click any of the column headers to sort the results in ascending order per the data in that column. Click the column header a second time to sort by descending order.
- Double click to print or export the report results
- For each donation, view the following details:
- ID: The unique ID number assigned to each transaction
- Date: The date the payment was created
- Donor: The name of the donor the request is for. Click to go to their profile.
- Amount: The amount of the donation payment
- Payment method: The payment method used to make the donation payment
- Status: The status of the donation payment (paid or refunded)