The Payment requests report pertains to the Donations + Extended Payments module.
Use the Payment requests report to generate an itemized log of donor payment requests (i.e. extended payments that donors have been requested to make). Filter payment requests by the request status (paid; unpaid; or refunded) and/or the date the payment request was generated.
First, navigate to the Financial Dashboard by clicking the Financial link in the top navigation bar.
Next, go "Donations and Extended Payments reports" and select "Payment requests report."
To control which payment requests populate in your report results, use the report filters.
Filter payment requests by:
- Enrollment year
- Payment status
- i.e. whether the extended payment is currently paid; unpaid; or was paid and then refunded
- Date generated
- i.e. the date the payment request was created for the donor (not necessarily when the extended payment was made)
View an itemized list of payment requests that match your report filters.
- Requests are listed in chronological order, with the newest request at the top.
- Click any of the column headers to sort the results in ascending order per the data in that column. Click the column header a second time to sort by descending order.
- Double click to print or export the report results
- For each payment request, view the following details:
- ID: The unique ID number assigned to each transaction
- Date generated: The date the payment request was created by an admin
- Donor: The name of the donor the request is for. Click to go to their profile.
- Family: The name of the family the extended payment will apply towards. Click to go to their profile.
- Amount: The amount of the requested payment
- Payment method: If the request is paid, the payment method used to make the extended payment
- Status: The status of the payment request (paid; unpaid; or paid then refunded)