- Choose whether or not you want enrolled session to show on the parent dashboard.
- WYSIWYG dialog for displaying a home message.
- WYSIWYG dialog for displaying enrollment instructions/text.
- WYSIWYG dialog for displaying forms instructions/text.
- Display an alternative name for a camper just on the Parent Dashboard.
- At the bottom of the Parent login page choose whether or not to display a link for Request for Information.
- At the bottom of the Parent login page choose whether or not to display a link for New Family Enrollment.
- When enabled, parents will be restricted from changing their home address on the Parent Dashboard after the initial enrollment. This setting may be useful for camps who use door-to-door bus transportation and wish to prevent parents from changing their address after a route has already been created.
Have more questions? Submit a request