Creating Group forms
- Add new Permanent, or Yearly forms. Be sure to click on the individual forms in order to add questions to them.
- The User has the ability to edit, view the existing form, or print/upload.
- The User may also, create new form categories and assign existing or new forms to them. Please see Camper forms for further explanation on how to create and manage forms.
- Move or copy a form within the selected category and move it to a new categorical destination (i.e.permanent, yearly).
- Delete forms if they have no submition linked with them.
Events forms from the group profile
Group forms appear within the Forms tab and are organized into Permanent and Yearly. You can use the Forms tab to track the submission status of Forms.
*It should be noted that if your camp is in the middle of rolling over to the next enrollment year. Meaning you have completed Step 1 of the enrollment Wizard but not Step 2. Then only forms for the current year will display on the Events Dashboard. Once Step 2 of the enrollment Wizard is completed then forms for the next year will display.
Click the name of a form to open the Form viewer.