The Deleted Transactions report generates a list of all transactions that an admin user has deleted from CampSite.
Note that transactions cannot be un-deleted. The Deleted Transactions Report only provides information about deletions, but does not provide the option to un-delete them.
First, navigate to the Financial Dashboard by clicking the Financial link in the top navigation bar.
Next, go "Reconciliation reports" and select "Deleted transactions."
Filter your results by:
- Transaction type
- When the transaction was deleted (leave blank to generate all transactions)
- Click "Run report" to generate your results
- Double click to print the report
- Double click to export the report as a spreadsheet
- View the section that the deleted transaction falls under
- View the time + date that the transaction was deleted
- View which admin user deleted the transaction
- View the family/group/guest to which the transaction had been applied. Click to view their profile.
- View the transaction ID number
- View the transaction type (charge, discount, payment, credit, or refund)
- View the amount of the transaction
- View the reason that the admin user input when they deleted the transaction.
Note: As you can see from the above, the original transaction details (e.g. when the transaction was originally created; which transaction categories it was applied towards; etc.) are not maintained once the transaction is deleted. These details also cannot be recovered. As such, please be careful when deleting transactions.