Admin users can manage certain settings for their user account via the "My Profile" page.
To access your "My Profile" page, click the link in the navigation bar containing your name (or, when using our mobile layout, the cog wheel icon in the top right).
1. Change my Password
Change the current password used to log into your CampSite account. Passwords be at least 8 characters in length, contain one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one number.
Click "Change password" to apply the new password to your account. Starting with the next time you log into CampSite, use the new password to access your account.
Choose for how CampSite redirects when you search for/select a camper in the navigation bar.
- If this setting is not selected, clicking on a camper from the search results will direct you to the camper's family profile. To access the camper's profile, users then need to click the camper's profile photo.
- If this setting is selected, clicking on a camper from the search results will direct you straight to the camper's profile.
Click "Update settings" to apply any changes.
3. E-mail Notification Lists
Select this setting to receive e-mail notifications in regards to CampSite's availability status.
If selected, any status emails will be sent to the email address designated for the user's CampSite account. Users may also visit the CampSite status page to manually view any status updates - https://status.campmanagement.com/
Click "Update subscriptions" to apply any changes.
4. Beta Programs
Opt in / out of CampSite's current Beta programs for new functionality that's still in testing.
Responsive design beta: Choose if/when to display CampSite in the new mobile responsive layout.
- All devices: Responsive design beta pages will load when using CampSite on any device (including a laptop/desktop computer).
- Mobile devices only: Responsive design beta pages will load when using CampSite on a mobile device such as a tablet or phone, but not a desktop or laptop computer.
- None: Responsive design beta pages will never be loaded.
Click "Update beta program preferences" to save changes to your account.
4. API Key
For camps who have purchased access to CampSite's API, find/generate the API key for your database here.