Under admin you will see the Conference and Retreat tab (if your camp happens to also have the Events module it will say "Events + Conference and Retreat") This tab houses the Conference and Retreat setup. Here you can configure the your rental set up.
- Click on each section to set facilities to be rented, equipment to be rented, meals to be served, or set up a package template to sell.
- Set up terms and conditions for your users to agree to upon signing.
- Add new facilities to be rented out.
- Remove unwanted facilities from the rental list.
- Click on the facility title to edit or upload images of the facility.
- Name your facility that you are renting out.
- If your facility has a capacity you may add that here.
- Include the square footage.
- You may set a default rate either by flat rate, or per day.
- Add the facility.
If you click on the individual facilities you are brought here where you can upload/remove images of your facilities. You can edit the name, capacity, square footage, rate type, and/or rate amount, as well.
- Add new equipment to your inventory to rent.
- Remove equipment from inventory.
- Click on the equipment title to edit or upload images of the equipment.
- Name your equipment.
- List the quantity you have.
- Give a description of the item.
- Set a rate type and/or rate amount.
- Add the equipment to your inventory.
If you click on the individual equipment you are brought here where you can upload/remove images of your equipment. You can edit the name, quantity, description, rate type, and/or rate amount, as well.
- Name a meal option.
- Set a rate type and rate amount. (You may set as a flat rate or per person)
- Add a meal to your list of choices.
Package templates are pre set packages you can create with:
- Facilities, equipment, and meals.
- Set quantiles for equipment.
- Set meal options.
- Defined rate types/amounts.
These package templates can then be used as pre-sets to select from and sell to clients.